With its seamless integration with QuickBooks, its
compatibility with handheld (pocket) computers and
smartphones (like iPhones and Android), and its many
functional features, The Service Program is the optimal
software solution for your irrigation service business.
Especially when it’s also one of the most affordable
solutions on the market.
Following are some of the lawn care and maintenance tasks
that The Service Program can help you record, track and
manage and report to your residential and commercial
customers, if appropriate:
- Enter Customers once in The Service Program
or in QuickBooks and it seamlessly will update
the other program.
- When a customer calls you can open a work
ticket in The Service Program then it will
seamless go to a PDA. Once closed it posts as
an invoice in QuickBooks where you can print it
- Continue to receive payments in QuickBooks
and do your other normal accounting functions.
The Service Program does all the other little
tasks that QuickBooks doesn't do.
- Generate analysis: type of grass(es)
present, type of weeds present, insects found,
- Schedule when services need to be performed
(fertilizing, pruning, etc.)
- Keep track of services performed per visit
(mow lawn, edge, weed eat, rake leaves, prune,
mulch, plant, etc.)
- Record fertilizers and weed control applied
- Track tree and shrub care services
- Record time of day and weather conditions
- Track when repair parts are used off a truck
- Track assets assigned to crews
- Maintain route schedules for crews
- Track crew profitability
- Track issues from the main warehouse to each
crew member (fuel, mower parts, etc.)
- Create routes for cutting, fertilizing,
cut-backs and more
- Record non billable work orders as well such
as complaint calls etc. See how many types
of calls are coming in based on type and for who
they are referring to.
|Did you Know?
The Service Program is a QuickBooks add-on that can help you manage contacts, track leads, schedule appointments, plan routes, generate estimates, manage equipment rentals, track materials and equipment, produce invoices in the field, manage multiple inventory locations, create reports and
fulfill service contracts. The Service Program also works with handheld personal digital assistants (PDAs), so it's mobile, just like your business.
Premier iPhone, iPad and
Android Employee GPS Tracking Solution NOW