MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE
The Service Program - The Leading QuickBooks Add-On
Property Management and Maintenance Service Software. Track
Subcontractors, in house repair people, recurring work
orders, location equipment and more!
Our iPhone and Android component gives your people the ability to enter
and close out work orders while in the field. It also
gives your people the ability to see past history of what
was done at the location. Best of all, closed work
orders can post into QuickBooks for billing!
The following are some of the property maintenance
tasks that The Service Program can help you record, track
and manage and report to your residential and commercial
- Document what services are performed each visit
- Track which subcontractor/employee you have assigned
to do the work
- Track lapse time on open work orders. (Past due work
orders are displayed in red, current work orders are in
yellow and upcoming work orders are in green)
- Enter customer equipment
- Record multiple contacts per account.
- Track preferred subcontractors by customer
- Attach, photos, contracts, and other documents to a
- Bill into QuickBooks on a per work order basis or in
batch once a month
- Enter Preferred Pricing by customer on items that
are in your QuickBooks
- Keep track of equipment checks, maintenance and
- Track houses/properties by subdivision
- Create checklists to accompany work tickets
- Easily create scripts so when a customer calls your
employee will get as much info from them as they can.
The questions and answers to the script will print on
the work order.
- Print custom mailing lists based on subdivision, who
has what equipment
- Managers can view entire route schedule from their
PDA to be able to check on routes as they are in the
- Email a customer and/or onsite property manager after work
has been performed at a location.
|Click on the Report on the right. This Route Tech
Analysis Report is an example of how The Service Program can
provide company your company with information quickly and
easily so that you can make informed business decisions
now. This report shows you:
and how all this compares to your companies route profitability
- by Tech # of Route
- Stop Gross for the date
- time it takes to run the
- the 4 pay scenarios for
- fuel analysis by miles a
tech turns in vs. other scenarios
- miscellaneous expenses
like insurance, uniforms, cell etc.
|Did you Know?
has never been easier!
The Service Program
makes tracking work orders assigned to subcontractors
simple. You can email the work orders directly to them
and quickly know if the work order turns past due!